gnome-keyring-daemon errors in /var/log/messages

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Wed Jan 5 11:10:05 UTC 2011

04.01.2011 21:20, Joe Marcus Clarke пишет:
> On 1/4/11 12:43 PM, Leslie Jensen wrote:
>>
>> I have a lot of these errors in /var/log/messages
>>
>> gnome-keyring-daemon[2169]: couldn't set environment variable in
>> session: The name org.gnome.SessionManager was not provided by any
>> .service files

I tried to realize what's the problem. gnome-session documentation
clearly states that there is following dbus-objects:

org.gnome.SessionManager
org.gnome.SessionManager.Client
org.gnome.SessionManager.ClientPrivate
org.gnome.SessionManager.Inhibitor
org.gnome.SessionManager.Presence

but it doesn't generate and installs corresponding .service files into
/usr/local/share/dbus-1.

While looking at this, i see that gnome-session doesn't have
--enable-splash configure option:

configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-splash,
--with-html-dir, --disable-gtk-doc

Joe, can you please remove --enable-splash from port's Makefile?

--
Regards,
Ruslan