ports/154009: devel/ORBit2-2.14.19 does not pull updated devel/libIDL first

Chris Brennan xaero at xaerolimit.net
Sun Feb 20 18:30:24 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Jeremy Messenger <mezz.freebsd at gmail.com>wrote:

> Reinstall all installed ports that depend on Python 2.6.

I've tried to do that with the following two commands (via /usr/ports
UPDATING)

portmaster -o lang/python26 lang/python25
cd /usr/ports/lang/python && make upgrade-site-packages -DUSE_PORTMASTER

It will fail on devel/gobject-introspection and/or pydbus, depending on
which it comes to first, I am UNABLE to actually fully upgrade all of my
py-dependent packages because of this and it's rather frustrating. This is
the same exact error I reported previously and I was given a quick fix
that appears to not have really fixed the problem.

So what gives? What needs to be done for this to move forward?