Amazingly Beautiful. Shockingly Affordable. Websites.

Stephen no-reply at aaaadvanced.com
Sat Apr 16 20:57:46 UTC 2011

We create the most amazing websites. Period.

In today's fast paced world, Your business needs a website that is Accessible to your existing and New customers, and it must be Current with Today's Web Technology. Consumers tend to make all sorts of judgments about you and your company from what they see on  your website. Remember the old adage: "A First Impression is Everything."  Well, what is the impression your ratty, old website makes on your prospective new customers? Don't just  make a good first impression--Make an AMAZING First Impression!

Visit my online Portfolio...
http://www.aaaAdvanced.com/

or, just call me: 866-200-4561
I'm, Stephen Tims, a real live website designer with over 10 years of experience--I am not a sales person.

Your new website will actually be designed by me. I do not outsource to India, or any other place for that matter.

Give me a call at 866-200-4561, I'll talk to you about your website and online goals, give you an honest realistic quote, and I guarantee that, like all my clients, you won't be disappointed!

Talk to me, a real designer, not some lame sales person. Call 866-200-4561

Looking forward to talking with you,

Stephen
Web Designer Extraordinaire
866-200-4561