cairo/fontconfig/freetype2/libXft ubuntu patches

paranormal akabsd at yandex.ru
Fri Apr 15 11:08:02 UTC 2011

My solution no official.

I know, this patches green, bad and patent not free but for personal use
its fine.

I create this repository for simple upgrade and maintain patches.

cp cairo/*        /usr/ports/graphics/cairo/files/
cp fontconfig/*   /usr/ports/x11-fonts/fontconfig/files/
cp freetype2/*    /usr/ports/print/freetype2/files/

mkdir /usr/ports/x11-fonts/libXft/files
cp libxft/*       /usr/ports/x11-fonts/libXft/files/

portupgrade -f graphics/cairo x11-fonts/fontconfig print/freetype2
x11-fonts/libXft