Network manager

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 20:12:29 UTC 2011

I'm still going to work on sparc64 and ppc.

Yeah, I went through the configure file. Too many Linux dependencies
and then there is udev. The uuid is on a different path. You need to
define distro. Linux only libs.
I cut out a large portion of configure before giving up on building on
the sunblade. Half or more of configure needs to be rewritten just for
the correct paths.

If you think about it for a minute, you can use Debian/kFreeBSD. There
is the normal environment for debian and FreeBSD builds/testing can be
done from a chroot environment.

Debian-Linux environment reference

FreeBSD- chroot vnc ssh login.