Port gnome-terminal3 fails to build

Super Bisquit superbisquit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 01:59:55 UTC 2011

My equipment is not broken.  I found a reference to updating python. i
won't quote the source because of the replies you would give. The two
machines build at different rates. Setting up each is a lot different
than a normal i386 or amd64 system. If application "A" breaks on
machine1 while application "C" breaks on machine 2 then these are two
separate problems which will be referenced separately.
With your statement, I can conclude that you and the others on the
mailing list are tired of hearing from me. I'll do all of you the
favor and remove my email from the list. I can build packages myself
and upload them to my own area.
I'm more into helping people setup their systems so they can use them.

I appreciate the chance to work with the gnome team.

Now, don't email me or reply, okay? Thanks.