marcuscom and www/epiphany-extensions

Michal Varga varga.michal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 01:07:00 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 15:47, Koop Mast <kwm at freebsd.org> wrote:
> Thanks for the work. I committed it to MC with some minor tweaks.
> About updating, we will pick it up when it get released. Or if a release
> of any gnome port goes unnoticed, feel free to poke any of us about it.
>
> -Koop

Thanks for taking care of it. By the way, about updating - some time
not so long ago, I remember Marcus asking for more user support, as
the FreeBSD Gnome team was supposedly stretchting pretty thin. If
that's not the case anymore, even better then, of course. I was just
under impression that there is probably not enough people to do all of
it, so taking care of few less-popular packages that I know I'm
actively using wouldn't be a bad thing.

m.