ports/148102: make install can fail for ports-mgmt/packagekit [patch]

Don Lewis truckman at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jun 24 22:38:44 UTC 2010

On 24 Jun, mezz at FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Synopsis: make install can fail for ports-mgmt/packagekit [patch]
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: mezz
> State-Changed-When: Thu Jun 24 21:32:03 UTC 2010
> State-Changed-Why:
> Have you test this patch? Are you sure it works? Shouldn't it be patch in
> the Makefile.in instead of Makefile.am?

Yup, I tested it, but I probably got fooled by xsltproc running faster
the second time around.

I just looked at the output from make and found that not only did my
patch not change anything, but that there are three more instances of
the same problem:

make.out:xsltproc http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl pkcon.xml &> /dev/null
make.out:xsltproc http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl pkmon.xml &> /dev/null
make.out:xsltproc http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl pkgenpack.xml &> /dev/null
make.out:xsltproc http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl pk-debuginfo-install.xml &> /dev/null

The others instances are in contrib/device-rebind/ and client/, though
the former doesn't appear to get executed.