popup on login

Barbara barbara.xxx1975 at libero.it
Mon Jul 26 22:35:21 UTC 2010

After updating to the last gnome, I'm getting a popup about windows not
supporting "save current setup" that should be restarted manually as you can
see here:
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b2b7bd614a.png
It happens every time I login using gdm, and with all users, also newly
created ones.

Among the others, I'm also getting the following lines in /var/log/gdm/:0-
greeter.log*:

gdm-simple-greeter[17676]: Gtk-WARNING: gtkwidget.c:5628: widget not within a
GtkWindow
Window manager warning: Buggy client sent a _NET_ACTIVE_WINDOW message with a
timestamp of 0 for 0x120002b (Login Wind)
Window manager warning: meta_window_activate called by a pager with a 0
timestamp; the pager needs to be fixed.
Window manager warning: Buggy client sent a _NET_ACTIVE_WINDOW message with a
timestamp of 0 for 0x120002b (Login Wind)
Window manager warning: meta_window_activate called by a pager with a 0
timestamp; the pager needs to be fixed.
Window manager warning: Buggy client sent a _NET_ACTIVE_WINDOW message with a
timestamp of 0 for 0x120002b (Login Wind)
Window manager warning: meta_window_activate called by a pager with a 0
timestamp; the pager needs to be fixed.
Window manager warning: CurrentTime used to choose focus window; focus window
may not be correct.
Window manager warning: Got a request to focus the no_focus_window with a
timestamp of 0.  This shouldn't happen!
LibGTop-Server: pid 17682 received eof.

Thanks
Barbara