SUMMARY: GNOME startup issues

Kevin Oberman oberman at es.net
Tue Jul 13 12:47:06 UTC 2010

> Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:21:09 +0800
> From: Bear <jilingshu at gmail.com>
>
> hi,
> Er... A very fool question... Could you tell me the correct steps to
> patch your patch? It seems like that I did something wrong on this...

Here is what I did (and it was probably not the correct thing):
1. Save patch to ck-patch
2. cd /usr
3. patch < ck-patch
4. mv patch-tools_ck-collect-session-info.c /usr/ports/sysutils/consolekit/files
5. rm patch-tools_ck-collect-session-info.c.orig

Then re-build and re-install consolekit and re-boot your system.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)