Artrendnow Invitation

Artrendnow no.reply.artrendnow at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 07:31:39 UTC 2010

Artrendnow is an art information platform providing the morst
updated art exhibition and events in New York, Hong Kong,
Tokyo and London. It is decided to let worldwide art collectors
to get the information they want. It is comprehensive and accurate.

We have came across your artwork online and would like to invite
you to participate in our online exhibition. Also, we provide
advertising and submit opportunity for art fairs and galleries.

Please visit our website on www.artrend-now.com

Online Contest:

1) What's going on?: http://artrend-now.com/wts_going_on.html
   Deadline: 1 April, 2010

2) Year 2020: http://artrend-now.com/Year_2020.html
   Deadline: 1 May, 2010

Advertising: http://artrend-now.com/advertise.html

Submit Opportunity: http://artrend-now.com/Submit_opportunity.html

If You have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Eva Wong
Marketing Manager
Artrendnow

artrendnow at gmail.com