Important Notification

1 (866) 311-0058 ext 215 NO_ReplyFAHM at ymail.com
Mon Dec 20 13:41:36 UTC 2010

   Valued  Client,

   Our  records indicate that you are currently paying an interest rate

   Unfortunately,  at the time your mortgage was established, rates
   where not
   at

   There is  an ultra-brief window allowing me to help several clients
   save
   their  current mortgage. I have a plan that will ensure you and I do
   not
   this  opportunity.

   Please call 1 (866)  311-0058 Ext 215 or e-mail me immediately to
   schedule a brief Mortgage  Review.

   During  this 10-15 minute appointment, we'll review your current
   mortgage,
   overall  financial situation. Our goal will be to determine a course
   of
   upon in  your benefit during this opportunity. We can set a
   “target rate”
   next time  rates drop suddenly, I'll be able to immediately lock you
   into a  money-saving

   situation.

   Thanks  again for allowing me the opportunity to serve your mortgage
   needs.

   Sincerely,

   Mo  Attiyah
   Senior Mortgage Consultant
   Office: 866-311-0058 Ext  215
   NMLS ID:  275611
   E-mail:       Click Here For More Info Via  E-mail

   Copyright FAHM 2010. All rights  reserved.
    [1] 3D"