ports/138872: www/epiphany doesn't work when WITH_GECKO=libxul

Andrew Reilly areilly at bigpond.net.au
Mon Oct 26 21:40:03 UTC 2009

The following reply was made to PR ports/138872; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Andrew Reilly <areilly at bigpond.net.au>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, areilly at bigpond.net.au
Subject: Re: ports/138872: www/epiphany doesn't work when WITH_GECKO=libxul
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:34:31 +1100

 In the interests of trying every last avenue, I have now moved my
 entire /usr/local tree (and associated /var/db details) aside and
 re-installed all of my active ports from scratch.
 Epiphany+libxul still does not work, as described above.  I
 submit that anyone who does see it work is running something
 old.  Well, that's not strictly true: the possibility still
 exists that there is some cruft in my own user directory that is
 confusing it, but I have moved ~/.mozilla aside without effect,
 too.  Any other dotfile state that might have an impact?

 Andrew