[FreeBSD] Gedit Plugin issued the following error

Daniele Mazzotti kappei84 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 09:03:33 UTC 2009

Dear maintainer,

I am writing to report an error related to gedit. I have installed both
gedit and gedit plugins on my freebsd 7.2 box but I cannot get the last one
to work. I have compiled the plugin module with python support.
Enclosed with the email is a trace of the error and the list of installed
python packages. As you can see I am using python 2.6 as python version. The
error is due to the following actions:

   1. open gedit;
   2. go to edit -> preferences -> plugins;
   3. try to load code comment, latex plugin (
   http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/LaTeXPlugin) and embed terminal.

I wait forward to receive from you,

regards,

Daniele