libiconv make error

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at freebsd.org
Fri Jun 26 19:44:19 UTC 2009

Francis Provencher wrote:
> Hi!
>
> My box is   FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE-p1
>
> I have try all your recommandations before i wrote this mail.
>
> I search in the /usr/ports/Updating
>
> i make my portree up to date and make a portupgrade -a
>
> nothing work. I can't reinstall the libiconv
>
> can you help me?

You're trying to compile libiconv using distcc which itself requires
libiconv.  Make sure you are using the system C compiler (with no
wrappers), then you will be able to build libiconv.  Once it's
reinstalled, you can re-enable distcc.

Joe

>       Découvrez les photos les plus intéressantes du jour.
> http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/

Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeNode / #freebsd-gnome
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome