problem to install cairo

Gerard gerard at seibercom.net
Fri Jun 26 19:03:42 UTC 2009

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:08:21 -0300
Eduardo Lemos de Sa <eduardo.lemosdesa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sirs
>
> Please, I need your help to install cairo from ports.
>
> I refreshed ports (portsnap fetch extract), upgrade libX11 and other,
> but even so I couldn ´t install cairo (in true, I intend to install
> firefox3, but cairo is a dependence). Bellow, result for uname -a and
> attached the logs are going.

You cannot attach. Either use something like http://www.pastebin.ca or
post them on your own site.

I would suggest cleaning out your /usr/ports/distfiles directory; then
running something like: portsclean -CDLP if you have portupgrade
installed and then try building the port again. You could use 'script'
to get a complete log of what transpires.

Be sure to update your ports tree prior to attempting the new build.

--
Gerard
gerard at seibercom.net

 U	X
e dUdX, e dX, cosine, secant, tangent, sine, 3.14159...