epiphany and pdf files (file associations)

Marco Beishuizen mbeis at xs4all.nl
Sat Jun 13 15:56:50 UTC 2009

Hi,

How can I manage that epiphany opens pdf files in the application I want
(in my case evince)? This is the same for other file types like .doc files
opening in Abiword or OO Writer. Epiphany now tries to open pdf files in a
new tab or window but it doesn't do anything and results in an blank page.

I'm running gnome 2.26.2 on FreeBSD 7.2-ST.

Thanks,

Marco

--
We don't like their sound.  Groups of guitars are on the way out.
 		-- Decca Recording Company, turning down the Beatles, 1962