(no subject)

Arthur Melo arthur at afabrica.net
Mon Jan 26 12:21:27 PST 2009

Dear Srs.

The error ocurred when I enter in my gmail.

[suporte at bsdteste /usr/home/suporte]$ firefox --sync
:1: error: unexpected character `\1', expected keyword - e.g. `style'
NP_Initialize
New
open dsp: No such file or directory
SetWindow
SetWindow
NewStream
WriteReady
Write
decoding...
shmget: Cannot allocate memory
Size = 547 x 225
shmat: Invalid argument
The program 'firefox-bin' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)'.
  (Details: serial 33 error_code 10 request_code 146 minor_code 1)
[suporte at bsdteste /usr/home/suporte]$ uname -a
FreeBSD bsdteste.grupoatemde.com.br 7.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE
#0: Thu Jan  1 14:37:25 UTC 2009
root at logan.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386
[suporte at bsdteste /usr/home/suporte]$

--
Atenciosamente,
Arthur Cezar