ports/130101: /usr/ports/devel/gio-fam-backend does not compile even tho whole ports tree is updated

Lucian Lazar llucianf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 21:23:01 UTC 2009

I tested this on few fresh CD installs on 3 diff machines after I
updated all sources via cvsup. Standard's sup file tag was set on
"RELENG_7_0" while ports sup file tag was set on "."
That port (required by many other ports such as /usr/ports/misc/mc or
/usr/ports/net-im/pidgin) still failed to compile unless I altered
Makefile.