Introducing Old School Jams and Videos

My12Inch.com Record Pool eblast at ultimatedigitalrecordpool.com
Tue Feb 24 02:29:23 PST 2009

   Worlds Largest Digital Record Pool. MP3, Video, Artist ID, Acapella,
   Instrumental, and more.

   [1]Digital mp3, mp4 Record Pool, Featured Artists, 1000's of mp3s each
                                   month

                                 WHO WE ARE
   My12Inch.com is the premier digital [2]record pool service in the
   industry. Every month we upload hundreds of new songs, music videos,
   and VJ Tools for our members to preview and download. My12inch.com is
   a promotional service for DJs featuring all the hits from established
   artists as well as new releases from brand new artists looking for
   support from our extensive network of DJ's. For over three years, all
   our digital music and video files have been the highest quality and
   mastered from the record labels. We provide what every professional
   should be spinning, high quality digital music.

                                CATERING TO

   * Radio DJ's * Club DJ's * Mobile DJ's * Restaurant, Bar, & Grill DJ's
                                     *
                     * Fitness Centers * Video Mixers *
    * Plasma Screens in all Restaurants, Bars, Grills, and Night Clubs *

                                KEY FEATURES

    * New tracks daily. * E-Mail alerts. * Music Videos * MP3's * Artist
                         ID's * Exclusive VJ Tools.

   This email is sent to music industry professionals and clients there
   of, who can benefit from having all of the hottest new tracks and
   videos at one source. If for any reason you choose not to receive
   future emails from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the
   link below.
   Unsubscribe from this list: [3]here.
   My12inch.com support: [4]here
   Copyright (C) 2009 [5]my12inch.com