Patch for Ogg Theora <video> tag support in Firefox 3.1 on FreeBSD.

Jeremy Lea reg at FreeBSD.ORG
Thu Feb 12 17:30:28 PST 2009

Hi,

On Sat, Feb 07, 2009 at 12:13:22PM -0600, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> It's unrelated with this thread, but related with gecko stuff. We could
> use some help with update xulrunner 1.9 and maybe even fix/update gecko
> ports. Most of people in FreeBSD GNOME team has no interest to poke around
> with gecko ports these day that include me. ahze wants to keep gecko
> ports, but he is too busy so we kind of have no body to work on gecko
> ports.

I'm happy to work on them, but I have fairly limited hardware at the
moment...  I'll see what I can do.

Regards,
  -Jeremy

--
FreeBSD - Because the best things in life are free...
                                           http://www.freebsd.org/