ports/141241: Update port: sysutils/gnome-schedule

mezz at FreeBSD.org mezz at FreeBSD.org
Sun Dec 13 05:08:00 UTC 2009

Synopsis: Update port: sysutils/gnome-schedule

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: mezz
State-Changed-When: Sun Dec 13 05:07:18 UTC 2009
State-Changed-Why:
Thanks for submitted the patch. Part of your patch isn't correct, which I have
corrected it. What have I done?

	- Add gnomehack in USE_GNOME that will correct all paths. Which paths
	  that wasn't correct? List here:

	    lib/bonobo/servers (should be libdata/bonobo/servers)
	    lib/locale (should be share/locale)
	- Since it installs *.omf files. Add INSTALLS_OMF=yes
	- It installs locale stuff, add USE_GETTEXT=yes
	- The pkg-plist isn't right. There are a lot of directories that
	  shouldn't be list in the pkg-plist.
	- The post-patch looks like is no longer need. The configure is pretty
	  portable now as far as from what I can tell. If not, let me know.

If you want to learn more about create patch or new ports related w/ GNOME.
Feel free to ask in the gnome at FreeBSD.org list and we will be happy to help
you.