deskutils/gnote and dbus

R.Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Fri Dec 11 18:23:28 UTC 2009

Good day!

I want to build gnote with dbus support. I've check configure and
realize that it builds with --enable-dbus on default, but we have
--disable-dbus in CONFIGURE_ARGS of port's Makefile. So i just comment
out CONFIGURE_ARGS and tried to rebuild, but it fails to find dbus
bindings for cpp. From config.log:

configure:19525: checking for DBUS
configure:19532: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "dbus-c++-1 >=
$DBUSCPP_VERSION"
gnome-config: not found
Package dbus-c++-1 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `dbus-c++-1.pc'
No package 'dbus-c++-1' found
configure:19535: $? = 1
configure:19548: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "dbus-c++-1 >=
$DBUSCPP_VERSION"
gnome-config: not found
Package dbus-c++-1 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `dbus-c++-1.pc'
No package 'dbus-c++-1' found
configure:19551: $? = 1
gnome-config: not found
No package 'dbus-c++-1' found
configure:19578: result: no

Please tell me, which port should i install to make it working. I've got
this:

dbus-1.2.16_1       A message bus system for inter-application communication
dbus-glib-0.82      GLib bindings for the D-BUS messaging system
eggdbus-0.6         D-Bus bindings for GObject
py26-dbus-0.83.0_1  Python bindings for the D-BUS messaging system
qt4-dbus-4.5.3      Qt4 bindings for the D-BUS messaging system

Thanks in advance.