FreeBSD Port: deskutils/gnote

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Tue Dec 1 14:48:22 UTC 2009

Hi; my name is Nathan Willis -- I write for LWN.net.  I was wondering if I
could ask a quick question or two about Gnote for a story I'm doing on it
and Tomboy's latest releases.  Basically, I'm just wondering whether the
0.6.3 release indicates "official maintainership" to some degree, or is just
a roll-out of some existing patches and commits, or something in between?  I
know everybody's busy; I'm just looking for how to express the status of the
code.  Anything you could tell me would be great; this is short piece that I
only have until the end of today to put together, so a little info would go
a long way.

Thanks!
Nate
--