dbus, hal over xdmcp?

Robert Noland rnoland at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 30 14:09:02 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 03:34 -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-04-28 at 14:30 +0100, Anton Shterenlikht wrote:

As far as keyboard and mouse are concerned these are client side
devices.  The server itself can be run headless, though it has been a
very long time since I've done anything like that...  You might need hal
on the server side for things like auto-mounting server side cd's or
whatever, but not for kbd/mouse.

robert.

--
Robert Noland <rnoland at FreeBSD.org>