ports/133794: x11/gnome2: No go with automatic proxy configuration

Andreas Wetzel mickey242 at gmx.net
Sun Apr 26 16:10:03 UTC 2009

The following reply was made to PR ports/133794; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Andreas Wetzel <mickey242 at gmx.net>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, mickey242 at gmx.net
Subject: Re: ports/133794: x11/gnome2: No go with automatic proxy configuration
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:01:58 +0200

 Sorry, my fault. libproxy-gnome wasn't actually installed... here are the
 results with libproxy-gnome installed:

 Automatic proxy configuration selected:
 ---------------------------------------

 http://www.freebsd.org
 *** PAC found, but no active PAC runner! Falling back to direct...
 direct://
 Segmentation fault (core dumped)

 Manual proxy configuration selected:
 ------------------------------------

 http://www.freebsd.org
 http://proxy.enforcer.cc:3128
 Segmentation fault (core dumped)

 Direct internet connection selected:

 http://www.freebsd.org
 direct://
 Segmentation fault (core dumped)

 The fact that proxy dumps core, when i press ^D is new it seems.

 --
 Keep it icy man.
 I don't want to end up a corpse before my time because you were daydreaming.