Minor tweaks to devel/anjuta port version 2.24.2

Jeff Wilges jeff.wilges at ieee.org
Fri Apr 3 09:21:37 PDT 2009

Greetings,

I just checked out devel/anjuta port version 2.24.2 and ran into some minor
compile issues with the latest graphics/graphviz port. It seems graphviz has
dropped the "ND_coord_i()" macro from graphviz/types.h. I had to tweak
"plugins/profiler/gprof-function-call-chart-view.c" and
"plugins/class-inheritance/class-inherit.c" and change a declaration of type
'point' to 'pointf' and calls to the "ND_coord_i()" macro to calls to the
"ND_coord()" macro. After these changes, everything compiled smoothly. I do
not know much about the Graphviz library, but I would imagine that a
backwards compatability break like this should result in there being
different *.so versions to ease this transition. At any rate, I am just
passing the word up to you guys so that you can make the proper adjustments
to the port via a patch or whatever means is necessary.

Cheers,

Jeff