ports/127297: Redefinition warnings in print/freetype2

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Thu Sep 25 03:40:07 UTC 2008

The following reply was made to PR ports/127297; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7 at cox.net>
To: "Jeremy Chadwick" <koitsu at freebsd.org>
Cc: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/127297: Redefinition warnings in print/freetype2
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 22:39:03 -0500

 On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:30:07 -0500, Jeremy Chadwick <koitsu at freebsd.org>
 wrote:

 > On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 04:29:11PM -0700, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
 >> Shall I close the PR?
 >
 > Looks like marcus@ already committed it and closed it.

 Yes, I have asked him to handle this PR. He has agreed with me for
 harmless. I knew about that it's double defined, but it's still not a bug
 because it was unchange. If the double define actually change the orignal
 then it's a bug. The reason why I don't care about double define is that
 it does not change, and what if one of file has forgotten to include the
 ftconfig.h then that double define would cover this problem. ;-)

 FreeBSD GNOME Team