Tinderbox Failure of gio-fam-backend-2.16.5 in a 6-STABLE Jail (?)

Gabor PALI pgj at FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 19 11:50:40 PST 2008

Hello,

Recently, I set up a tinderbox (the most fresh version you can reach
from its port) with a 6-STABLE (as of yesterday) jail (too) on an
8-CURRENT (as of an October snapshot) for myself to test a port that I
help to maintain (I would like mention that I am not a ports committer,
but an avid user of that port) and I was a bit surprised when I found
the build finished too early because devel/gio-fam-backend failed to
build [1].

Did I misconfigure my tinderbox (note that it builds fine in a 8-CURRENT
jail)?  Is it a known issue?

Thank you for your replies in advance.

Cheers,
:g