freebsd-gnome Digest, Vol 267, Issue 1:Firefox coredumps under FreeBSD 6.3

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Tue May 27 00:57:03 UTC 2008

On Mon, 26 May 2008 18:13:24 -0500, Desmond Chapman
<que_deseja at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm having core dump problems with a Debian and NetBSD along with
> FreeBSD. This may be a problem with the gecko engine. Even though the
> other two use Iceweasel and Bon Echo respectively, I've not had a ny
> problems qith galeon or epiphany. Anybody have the recent bugs for
> firefox available?

Most of us can't reproduce it. You will need to follow complete list in
http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/bugging.html . Since this problem also
exists in Linux world, then you should collect good backtraces and make a
report in Mozilla bugzilla. I am planning to close this PR sometime at
some point unless someone post useful info.

>> From: freebsd-gnome-request at freebsd.org
>> Subject: freebsd-gnome Digest, Vol 267, Issue 1
>> To: freebsd-gnome at freebsd.org
>> Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 12:00:16 +0000

<snip>
>> f ports/121263 gnome      www/firefox: Firefox coredumps under FreeBSD
>> 6.3 in Pr
<snip>

FreeBSD GNOME Team