CALL FOR TEST: Updates to pixmap, cairo, poppler, and firefox 3.0!

Lapo Luchini lapo at lapo.it
Fri Jun 20 11:50:45 UTC 2008

Rene Ladan wrote:
>> Affected package: firefox-3.0_1,1
>> Type of problem: mozilla -- multiple vulnerabilities.
>> Reference: <http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/portaudit/e190ca65-3636-11dc-a697-000c6ec775d9.html>
>
> Is this a false positive?  It seems to affect firefox >3.*,1 but the
> CVE entries say it is fixed in firefox 2.0.0.5

It is probably "correct" meaning that that bug was present in both
2.0.0.4 and the only firefox3 present in the "official" ports (that is,
3.0a4), and doesn't take into account a port that "still is not
official" in its exlusion list, of course =)

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“I never think of the future, it comes soon enough.” (Albert Einstein)