CALL FOR TEST: Updates to pixmap, cairo, poppler, and firefox 3.0!

Rene Ladan r.c.ladan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 13:16:37 UTC 2008

2008/6/19 Tom Evans <tevans.uk at googlemail.com>:
> On Wed, 2008-06-18 at 16:39 -0400, Naram Qashat wrote:
>> Well, I tried to build Firefox 3 after updating all the other ports, it gets to
>> this point and fails:

[...big ugly error...]

> This is because it is picking up the installed firefox headers
> in /usr/local/include/firefox rather than the ones as part of firefox3.

I could install firefox3 while firefox2 was still installed.
Firefox3 runs fine, the only thing that is missing so far is that it doesn't
pick up the www/xpi-* ports (fasterfox, gmail), even not after reinstalling
the xpi-* ports.  It does pick up mplayerplug-in, java, and swfdec-plugin.
swfdec runs fine too.

> (btw, whats the protocol for replying to these mails - should I strip
> off all but one list? What list is the 'important' one?)

I would guess freebsd-gnome@ and Jeremy Messenger

One other thing: is it expected that you don't see the marcusmerge script
do a cvs update when invoked as 'sh marcusmerge -m ports-stable' and
the ports-stable directory already exists?  Or is that because there aren't
any changes yet?

Rene

--
http://www.rene-ladan.nl/

GPG fingerprint = E738 5471 D185 7013 0EE0 4FC8 3C1D 6F83 12E1 84F6
(subkeys.pgp.net)