CALL FOR TEST: Updates to pixmap, cairo, poppler, and firefox 3.0!

Lapo Luchini lapo at lapo.it
Thu Jun 19 07:58:26 UTC 2008

Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>> You're perfectly right, I kinda forgot about it, but I *do have*
>> sqlite3 installed from the ports, and it was compiled without threads.
>
> Yes, exactly, it's what I have suspected by look at -I/-L. I will
> waiting for ahze or someone to answer back for why not use sqlite port
> instead. If there is problem with sqlite port vs firefox3, then I will
> have to fix the -I/-L in firefox3's sqlite.

Update: this happened also after I re-compiled by sqlite3 port to
include threads support, on my i386 6-STABLE.

The build stops also on my i386 7-STABLE laptop, the error is the same
already reported by Naram Qashat in
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-gnome/2008-June/020408.html

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not
tried it.” (Donald Knuth, 1977-03-22)