gnome-panel crashes when launching Run Dialog

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jun 12 05:53:16 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-10 at 11:31 +0300, Andrew W. Nosenko wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Jeremy Messenger <mezz7 at cox.net> wrote:
> >
> > Remove old one and use this patch instead. This patch isn't for crash
> > problem, so it is a debug to see if it will helping us to understand what's
> > wrong with gnome-menus. Created by marcus.
> >
> > http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/patch-libmenu_menu-monitor.c
>
> Done.  Output is attached.

I don't see why it should crash.  Have you tried creating a clean
account, and see if the problem occurs there as well?

Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team      ::      gnome at FreeBSD.org
FreeNode / #freebsd-gnome
http://www.FreeBSD.org/gnome