My dark theme from our screenshots page.

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Wed Jun 4 19:36:48 UTC 2008

Hello folks,

I got two emails about where GTK+2 dark theme for Clearlooks engine that I
got from in our screenshots page. I did it by myself. I just use 'Colors'
option in Customize Theme dialog, then fix up gtkrc that doesn't cover a
few stuff for dark theme. There is probably a few missed stuff that need
to be fix for dark theme, so feel free to let me know and I can try to fix
it.

http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/images/ss222-3.png

I did a very simple tweak in liferea.css to change the colours of links
(blue/purple) that is hard to read in dark theme like one you can see
Firefox in ss222-3.png. Here are two links to download GTK+2 theme and
liferea.css. As for the Vim, search for 'vim wombat' in google. As for the
Opera users, just create an empty file in ~/.qt/qtrc to avoid use system
colour. Opera looks horrible with system colour that has dark colours.

GTK+2 dark theme:
http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/themes/DarkClearlooks.tar.bz2
Liferea: http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/themes/liferea.css

Before the dark theme, I used to use x11-themes/ubuntulooks with colours
tweak to blue instead of orange.

http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/themes/HumanBlue.tar.bz2

--

Since I got a new LCD monitor (used to have CRT monitor), I can't stand
normal theme because it's bright (even with low setting) for me. I think

FreeBSD GNOME Team