ports/128694: www/firefox3 - Firefox 3 corrupts PostScript printer fonts

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Wed Dec 24 10:52:46 PST 2008

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 06:58:43 -0600, Bruce M. Simpson <bms at freebsd.org>
wrote:

> FYI I do not see this issue in Gentoo Linux 2008.0 with the latest
> binary snapshot. I haven't looked under the hood in detail to see how
> their installation differs.

My sister is home now for x-mas and her Epson Stylus NX400 printer came
with her. So... I have setup share printer in her Vista. I had to update
gutenprint to 5.2.3 to get Epson Stylus NX400 driver. It seems work in
print test so far. I am going to install Firefox 3.0.5, and will trying to
reproduce your problem and try to see if I can get it fixes. I do not know
if update of gutenprint will causing the different result, but I hope not.

FreeBSD GNOME Team