WISOMMM Holistic Child, Phone Call

Valerie Zalburn valerie at autoemailsystem48.com
Fri Dec 5 08:12:59 PST 2008

WISOMMM Holistic Child:

Hello this is Valerie Zalburn contacting you again about our Suite of
Services. As a reminder, our Merchant V/MC Processing Organization had
your contact information on file as we work with a number of companies
around the Schools-Nursery & Kindergarten Academic area and I wanted to
see if we could send you some information in the mail and follow up with a
telephone call.

Now if for some reason I've reached the wrong company, please still take a
look at our programs and inform me if we could send more information.

We have your mailing address on file at: 53 Lincoln Park in Newark, NJ and
your telephone number at 9732970300 is this information still correct?

Just Added Hot Area:

Our Exclusive OfficeMax Corporate Group Discount Program

> Discounts of up to 78% on over 10,000 contracted, in-stock items
including but not limited to:

>> Office Supplies Toner & Inkjet Carts
>> Custom Designed Office Furniture
>> Multi-purpose & Copier Paper Binders
>> Labels & Post-it Notes
>> On Demand Print Services
>> Computer Software & Hardware
>> Desktop PC's & Servers
>> Copy & Print Center Technology
>> And Over 10,000 More Items!

> There is no minimum order size or annual minimum volume requirements.
You Can Take Advantage Of Our Corporate Discount Program Under No
Obligation and You Don't Have To Switch Over Your Processing.

Here's Our Standard Suite of Services:

# 1.) Credit Card Processing Program - For All Businesses Worldwide
Including High Risk

> Unlimited Number of Free Terminals

> Lowest Rates and Fees: Our Rates Are Fixed and Do Not Increase Each
Year

Qualified Discount Rates: 1.49% swiped and 1.99% keyed (Standard and
Regular Credit Cards)
Mid-Qualified Rates: 2.05% to 2.35% (Reward Cards)
Non-Qualified Rates: 2.45% to 3.25% (Corporate Cards and Some Reward
Cards)
10 cents for Each Transaction
$5 Monthly Statement Fee

> No Cancellation Fees and No Contracts
> 24 Hour Funding
> Free Online Reporting
> The Best Technical Support and Customer Service In The Industry

# 2.) The Best Working Capital Programs

#3.) Check Processing Services

> Check Conversion and Guarantee with Free New RDM Check Reader
> Plus New eChecks Program, Accept Checks with an Online Virtual Terminal
> Plus New Check ACH Program, ACH payments directly from your client's
bank account

#4.) Free Gift and Loyalty Card Program

- Free Custom-Designed Gift or Loyalty Cards For WISOMMM Holistic Child
- No Monthly or Annual Fees
- You Just Pay 50 cents for each Transaction, no other Fees

#5.) ATM Machine Programs

- Free New Triton 9100 ATM Machine Program with Loading
- New ATM Purchase or Lease Programs
- ATM Reprogram Services

#6.) Fuel and Fleet Programs

- Low Cost Pay-At-The Pump Terminals
- Lowest Rates
- Free Setup and Lowest Rates for Fleet Cards including Voyager, Wright
Express, Fuelman, and More

#7.) POS Systems and Software

- Free To Selected Operations
- Full Suite of Features and Benefits
- Integrates with All Major Software Applications

#8.) Special Rate Programs For Emerging Markets:

- Government Agencies
- City or State Organizations
- Schools
- Insurance Companies
- Utility Companies
- Supermarkets

Please send me an email informing me that it's okay to send you some
information in the mail.

If you would like to Opt Out of our call list, please send me an email but
please place your email address of gnome at freebsd.org in the subject line
and that way I will know to remove you from our telephone call lists.

We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Regards,

Valerie Zalburn
Office and Marketing Director
Ohio Regional Office : 434 W. Corporate Drive
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Click this link to unsubscribe: