ports/128694: www/firefox3 - Firefox 3 corrupts PostScript printer fonts

linimon at FreeBSD.org linimon at FreeBSD.org
Thu Dec 4 16:03:30 PST 2008

Synopsis: www/firefox3 - Firefox 3 corrupts PostScript printer fonts

State-Changed-From-To: closed->open
State-Changed-By: linimon
State-Changed-When: Fri Dec 5 00:02:27 UTC 2008
State-Changed-Why:
>From misfiled PR caught in spamtrap:

Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 22:54:48 +0000
From: Bruce M Simpson <bms at incunabulum.net>
To: mezz at FreeBSD.org
CC: gnome at FreeBSD.org, freebsd-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/128694: www/firefox3 - Firefox 3 corrupts PostScript printer
 fonts

 mezz at FreeBSD.org wrote:
 > No response for almost a month.

 Cc: ing to get GNATS to pick up.

 Guys, a month just isn't a realistic turnaround time where no commercial
 support model exists, and where the workaround involves reconfiguring
 the X server.

 The issue is still present, and other people have reported it. I haven't
 had a chance to try the suggested workaround simply due to a lack of
 free time, and my workaround has been to print from Firefox 2.

 Thanks for looking.