ports/128694: www/firefox3 - Firefox 3 corrupts PostScript printer fonts

Bruce M Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Thu Dec 4 15:11:04 PST 2008

mezz at FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Synopsis: www/firefox3 - Firefox 3 corrupts PostScript printer fonts
>
> State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
> State-Changed-By: mezz
> State-Changed-When: Thu Dec 4 21:09:29 UTC 2008
> State-Changed-Why:
> No respone for almost a month.

Cc: ing to get GNATS to pick up.

Guys, a month just isn't a realistic turnaround time where no commercial
support model exists, and where the workaround involves reconfiguring
the X server.

The issue is still present, and other people have reported it. I haven't
had a chance to try the suggested workaround simply due to a lack of
free time, and my workaround has been to print from Firefox 2.

Thanks for looking.