Marcusmerge with tarball

Dominique Goncalves dominique.goncalves at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 12:55:12 PDT 2007

Hi,

I would like to upgrade gnome 2.18 to 2.20 using the marcusmerge
script with the tarball option because I use portsnap but it fails:

%sudo sh marcusmerge -u -t -v -s /usr/ports/MARCUSMERGE
===> Downloading the tarball for the ports module.
===> Download done.
===> Extracting /var/tmp/mctmp.Rq2QLP to /usr/ports/MARCUSMERGE.
===> Extraction done.
===> Merging files into the ports directory
/usr/ports/MARCUSMERGE/ports --> /usr/ports
ls: /usr/ports/MARCUSMERGE/ports: No such file or directory
===> Merging done.

You can now run "portupgrade -a" to upgrade your ports tree.

Thanks for your help,
Regards.

--
There's this old saying: "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach
a man to fish, feed him for life."