ports/114871: security/nss: doen't compile on amd64

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Wed Oct 31 15:00:11 PDT 2007

The following reply was made to PR ports/114871; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7 at cox.net>
To: "Koji Yokota" <yokota at res.otaru-uc.ac.jp>
Cc: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/114871: security/nss: doen't compile on amd64
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:26:19 -0500

 On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 11:17:56 -0500, Koji Yokota  =

 <yokota at res.otaru-uc.ac.jp> wrote:

 > Jeremy Messenger wrote:
 >> I think there is something is wrong with your system, because the  =

 >> tinderboxes can't reproduce your problem.
 >
 > Gee, I'll check. Thank you anyway.

 Hey,

 Let's revisit with this. See  =

 http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D117623 , maybe it is simila=
 r  =

 with your problem? I have a patch[1] available that will be commit when =
  =

 ports tree is unfreeze. Let me know if this patch works for you.

 [1] http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/diff/nss.diff

 > Koji

 -- =

 FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
 http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia at FreeBSD.org