yelp-2.20.0 on FreeBSD 7.0

P.U.Kruppa ulrich at pukruppa.net
Mon Oct 29 09:36:59 PDT 2007

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007, Jeremy Messenger wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 22:48:37 -0500, P.U.Kruppa <ulrich at pukruppa.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> yelp will also crash on 7.0-BETA1 FreeBSD amd64.
Here is some additional information: I always started yelp as
ordinary user. With root permissions I can see this on my
terminal:
pukruppa# yelp

(yelp:37555): GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session
manager:
Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication
protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication
failed.

(yelp:37555): Yelp-WARNING **: Cannot find dbus bus

Speicherschutzverletzung(core dumped)
Does dbus need any additional configuration?
I have only got
 	dbus_enable="YES"
in my /etc/rc.conf .

Regards,