Patch to enable bogofilter plugin in evolution.

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sun Oct 28 10:34:54 PDT 2007

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 11:19:00 -0500, Frank Mayhar <frank at exit.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2007-10-27 at 20:28 -0500, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>> On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 12:05:02 -0500, Frank Mayhar <frank at exit.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I've been using the separate bogofilter plugin for evolution spam
>> > filtering and I was please to see that evolution 2.12 supported it out
>> > of the box.  Unfortunately the latest gnome update dropped that
>> support
>> > on the floor.
>> >
>> > The attached patch rectifies that situation.  It Works For Me.
>>
>> Why remove 'audio-inline' from plugins_standard_always?
>
> Oops, that was an accident.  I'll reroll the patch.

You don't have to reroll patch, I have done it for you. I now noticed that
audio-inline was removed from in evolution/Makefile's post-patch. I have
added a patch for plugins/sa-junk-plugin/em-junk-filter.c too.

static char *em_junk_sa_spamc_binaries [3] = {"spamc", "/usr/sbin/spamc",
NULL};
static char *em_junk_sa_spamd_binaries [3] = {"spamd", "/usr/sbin/spamd",
NULL};

These paths should be /usr/local/bin/spam*.

I have committed it, thanks for submitted the patch.

FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia at FreeBSD.org