(minor) issues after upgrading to 2.20

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sun Oct 7 18:52:10 PDT 2007

On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 20:41:16 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus at FreeBSD.org>
wrote:

> On Sun, 2007-10-07 at 20:18 -0500, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>> On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:07:43 -0500, Jeremy Messenger <mezz7 at cox.net>
>> wrote:

<snip>
>> > Yelp likes to crash at the every exit. I couldn't get good
>> backtraces, I
>> > think I will have to reinstall firefox with WITH_DEBUG to get good
>> one.
>>
>> The backtraces look better now after reinstall firefox w/ WITH_DEBUG.
>>
>> http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/gdb/gdb-yelp.txt
>
> Firefox is trying to call some method in a module that gdb doesn't know
> about.  Do you have any plug-ins or extensions loaded in Firefox?

Not that I know as I don't use Firefox. I went to Firefox's add-on place
and it shows that I have 'DOM Inspector 1.8.1.7', that's it. Other days
ago, I did add flashblock to reproduce Frank Jahnke's problem and I
deleted it after that, but I can reproduce Yelp problem before I added
flashblock.

> Can you print out the value of mInfo in frame 1 of the stack?

Yeah, I re-ran gdb and now it's frame 3, so here:

(gdb) f 3
#3  0x292bcded in ~nsGenericFactory (this=0x824f380) at
nsGenericFactory.cpp:64
64      nsGenericFactory.cpp: No such file or directory.
         in nsGenericFactory.cpp
Current language:  auto; currently c++
(gdb) print mInfo
$1 = (const nsModuleComponentInfo *) 0xbfbfe7e0

> Joe

FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia at FreeBSD.org