ports/103529: www/seamonkey: enable SVG and Pango font rendering support.

Thierry Thomas thierry at FreeBSD.org
Sat Mar 24 17:00:16 UTC 2007

The following reply was made to PR ports/103529; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Thierry Thomas <thierry at FreeBSD.org>
To: Jeremy Messenger <mezz at FreeBSD.org>
Cc: gnome at FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD-gnats-submit at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/103529: www/seamonkey: enable SVG and Pango font rendering support.
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 17:57:54 +0100

 On wed 21 mar 07 at 21:07:08 +0100, Jeremy Messenger <mezz at FreeBSD.org>
  wrote:
 > Mark it as open, since it is only half finished. The SVG has been committed,
 > but not the pango part. ahze said that pango causes the browser to get slow,
 > so I think it should be add it as optional with disable by default.

 It would be better to build with pango support by default, and add a
 pkg-message to explain how to run without it when it's not needed.

 See <http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2007/03/19/0008.html>.

 Regards,
 --
 Th. Thomas.