ports/110496: mail/thunderbird: use alias font names as default

NIIMI Satoshi sa2c at sa2c.net
Wed Mar 21 22:43:44 UTC 2007

On 2007-03-22 05:10, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> It is more like user's prefer. You can change the font in your browser by
> yourself in the options/perferences. If you want to change the default,
> please make a request over at Thunderbird's bugzilla. I rather us to follow
> the default of what come with Thunderbird.

The reason I sent this PR is inconsistency with Firefox.

If we should respect upstream defaults,
www/firefox/files/patch-modules_libpref_src_init_all.js should be
deleted.  If we keep above patch, similar patch should be applied for
Thunderbird.

It's incoherent sibling applications have different defaults.

--
NIIMI Satoshi