libgda and libgda2 conflicts in upgrading to 2.18

William Denton wtd at pobox.com
Wed Mar 21 15:23:40 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm just finishing upgrading from 2.16 to 2.18 on my 6.2-STABLE box.  I
ran portupgrade -frv gettext to do the gettext move and GNOME at the same
time.

I ran into a problem with the conflicts between libgda and libgda2.
gnome-db requires libgda:

USE_GNOME=      gnomehack gnomeprefix gnomehier libgda

It seems to be the only thing that requires it.  However, libgda conflicts
with libgda2, which a lot of ports use:

CONFLICTS=      libgda2*-[0-9]*

What should I do to fix this?

Thanks,

Bill
--
William Denton, Toronto : miskatonic.org : frbr.org : openfrbr.org