ports/115023: inconsistency in XML catalog location

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 30 07:30:06 UTC 2007

The following reply was made to PR ports/115023; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Pav Lucistnik <pav at FreeBSD.org>
To: Don Lewis <truckman at FreeBSD.org>
Cc: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/115023: inconsistency in XML catalog location
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:24:11 +0200

 > >> I just took a look at /usr/local/share/xml/docbook/catalog and it has a
 > >> 2003 timestamp.  I wonder if that could be the problem ;-)
 > >
 > > I have no /usr/local/share/xml/docbook/catalog file here.
 > >
 > > You might want to give a try to reinstall of all xml/xslt related ports.
 >
 > No change.  I think /usr/local/share/xml/docbook/catalog and the
 > extraneous contents of /usr/local/share/xml/catalog are leftovers from
 > some ancient version of the ports that were never cleaned up by the
 > upgrade process.

 Possibly; can you clean them up by hand?

 The current xmlcatmgr based catalogizing of port installed schemas is in
 place for last 3 years, approx.

 --
 Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
               <pav at FreeBSD.org>

 American Gladiators.  Watch this, shut up.  Here's 56 channels of it.
 Watch these pituitary retards bang their fuckin skulls together and
 congratulate you on living in the land of freedom.
   -- Bill Hicks