gtk20 2.10.14 on FreeBSD 6.2

Dave dmehler26 at woh.rr.com
Sun Jul 22 21:15:57 UTC 2007

Hello,
    I've got a cvsupped ports tree and had installed gtk 2 from packages
previously for an install. Now portupgrade is claiming a new version 2.10.6
to 2.10.14 is available and wanting to upgrade it. So i issue a
portupgrade -a expecting that it would get upgraded, yet it fails with an
error "Missing header" I'm not a programmer and this one is out of my
league. I've attached a tar file of the error, if i have to add a file or
something can you let me know what and where?
Thanks.
Dave.