glib20 upgrade failure

Louis J. LeBlanc leblanc at keyslapper.net
Thu Jan 4 07:45:08 PST 2007

Hello again,

Last night (rather early this morning) I sent a compressed log of my attempt
to upgrade glib20 with the gnome-upgrade12.sh script.  It turns out there was
a dependency that wasn't correctly built or linked for some reason, and the
script didn't spot the problem.  I tracked it down to the devel/irc port,
which I forced an upgrade of, and glib20 built without incident.

Maybe this will help tweak the script or raise a flag for others with the same
problem.

Best regards,
Lou
Louis LeBlanc                 leblanc at keyslapper.net
Fully Funded Hobbyist,   KeySlapper Extrordinaire :þ
http://www.keyslapper.net                       Ô¿Ô¬